Is T-Mobile harassing you over a debt? Is T-Mobile placing robocalls to you or sending you unsolicited text messages? You have rights under state and federal laws. We will aggressively enforce the law to stop this harassment. Not only will we stop the harassment, but you may be entitled to money damages, too. Finally, you won’t have to pay us a dime for our services. Keep reading to learn about your rights.
T-Mobile is a wireless communications company based in Bellevue, Washington, providing cellular communication options for personal and business use. The company is still being updated via the Better Business Bureau.
What happens, though, if you find yourself in financial difficulty and you cannot pay your T-Mobile credit card or mortgage? Well, you’re not alone. If T-Mobile is contacting you to collect a debt, whether you owe it or not, T-Mobile must follow the law.
If T-Mobile has done anyone of the following, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC, for a free case evaluation:
• Called you after you told them to stop calling you.
• Called you about a debt you do not owe.
• Continued to call you after you have told the collector you cannot pay the debt.
• Communicated (phone or letter) with you after you filed for bankruptcy.
• Communicated (phone or letter) with you after you told the collector you have a lawyer.
• Called you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
• Called you at work after you told the collector you cannot receive such calls at work.
• Left you a voicemail message without saying the company’s name.
• Called third parties (family, friends, co-workers, or neighbors).
• Threatened legal action against you.
• Placed robocalls to you.
• Sent you unsolicited text messages.
If T-Mobile has harassed you over a debt, you may be entitled to money damages. Get up to $1,000 for harassment, and $500-$1,500 for illegal robocalls. Under various state and federal laws, we will help you based on a fee-shift provision and/or based on a contingency fee. That means, the collector pays your attorney’s fees and costs. You won’t pay us a penny. We have settled thousands of debt collection harassment cases. Let us help you today. Contact Agruss Law Firm at 888-572-0176 to stop T-Mobile once and for all.
You have rights
Robo-callers and debt collectors may be violating the law
We stop the calls
We make sure this number never harasses you again
You get money
Up to $1,000 for harassment, and $500-$1,500 for illegal robocalls
You don't pay a dime
The other side pays our fees and costs.
Harassment Cases Settled
No complaints submitted yet. Can you tell us about your experience with this number? Sharing your story will help other consumers.
©2012-2019 Agruss Law Firm, LLC