Is HouseHold Finance harassing you over a debt? Are they placing robocalls to you or sending you unsolicited text messages? You have rights under state and federal laws! We will aggressively enforce the law to stop this harassment. Not only will we stop the harassment, but you may be entitled to money damages, too. Finally, you won’t have to pay us a dime for our services. Keep reading to learn about your rights.
HouseHold Finance is a consumer finance and loan company, associated with the HSBC banking corporation—HouseHold Finance also operates under the name HSBC Finance Corporation. HouseHold Finance/HSBC was started in 1878, and is now the sixth-largest issuer of MasterCard and Visa credit cards in the United States. HouseHold Finance is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, not the best indication of customer service. HouseHold Finance sells small consumer loans, credit cards, and other banking products.
What happens, though, if you find yourself in financial difficulty and you cannot pay your HouseHold Finance bills? Well, you’re not alone. If HouseHold Finance is contacting you to collect a debt, whether you owe it or not, HouseHold Finance must follow the law.
If HouseHold Finance has done any one of the following, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC, for a free case evaluation:
• Called you after you told them to stop calling you.
• Called you about a debt you do not owe.
• Continued to call you after you have told the collector you cannot pay the debt.
• Communicated (phone or letter) with you after you filed for bankruptcy.
• Communicated (phone or letter) with you after you told the collector you have a lawyer.
• Called you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
• Called you at work after you told the collector you cannot receive such calls at work.
• Left you a voicemail message without saying the company’s name.
• Called third parties (family, friends, co-workers, or neighbors).
• Threatened legal action against you.
• Placed robocalls to you.
• Sent you unsolicited text messages.
If Household Finance has done any of the above, you may be entitled to money damages. Plus, you won’t have to pay us a dime for our services. Founding attorney, Michael Agruss, has settled over 1,500 debt collection harassment cases. Now, we want to you help you, too. Contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC, at 888-572-0176 for a free consultation.
HouseHold Finance has several dozen telephone numbers it places collection calls from. Beneficial may be calling you from the following telephone numbers:
866-854-2770, 866-635-4316, 800-742-2651, 877-789-1001, 877-801-2498, 866-794-2255, 770-573-7805, 888-516-1963, 800-684-8429, 517-203-1400, 888-371-8838, 866-298-6113, 800-834-7516, 800-285-8585, 609-948-0950, 888-449-4544, 877-254-0943, 800-550-9619, 952-831-4800, 919-619-2624, 520-885-8775, 916-399-4034, 888-306-0514, 877-495-0499, 212-448-5501, 866-401-2547, 300-000-0004, 562-265-8978, 951-340-3080, 201-822-4814, 617-245-9613, 866-822-3649, 888-676-2269, 240-696-8264, 212-987-6543, 301-223-0057, 231-732-2866, 503-403-2664, 415-363-5560, 800-373-9358, 855-262-2331, 877-663-0115, 775-412-4499, 800-272-9301, 217-824-4211, 416-238-8957, 888-862-8078, 646-467-6665, 857-233-0297, 888-771-5803,
No complaints submitted yet. Can you tell us about your experience with this number? Sharing your story will help other consumers.
©2012-2019 Agruss Law Firm, LLC