Interstate Credit Collections

Are you being harassed by over a debt? Stop the harassment and get money, all without paying for our services. You are protected under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), whether or not you owe the debt.The FDCPA has protected consumers since 1977. This federal law protects you from unfair or abusive debt collection practices through clear rules about what debt collectors may and may not do while collecting a debt, as well as things they must do under law. is a collection agency. The company was established in 1889. The company is also known by the DataMax Foundation and DataMax Corporation. The company is located at 711 Coliseum Plaza Ct, Winston Salem NC 27106. According to Public Access to Court Electronic Records, has been involved in 5 consumer complaint cases. The last case was closed in December of 2014, and was opened in November of 2014. The Better Business Bureau does not accredit and gives the business a B rating. In the past three years, there have been 31 complaints closed with the BBB. The majority of these complaints were dealing with billing and collection issues.Phone numbers associated with are:336-777-3551, 336-777-3555, 844-744-4933If you are being harassed over a debt, you may be entitled to money damages. Get up to $1,000 for harassment, and $500-$1,500 for illegal robocalls. Under various state and federal laws, we will help you based on a fee-shift provision and/or based on a contingency fee. That means, the collector pays your attorney’s fees and costs. You won’t pay us a penny. We have settled thousands of debt collection harassment cases. Let us help you today. Contact Agruss Law Firm at 888-572-0176 to stop the harassment once and for all.

See all of the phone numbers that Interstate Credit Collections may be calling from.

How It Works

You have rights

Robo-callers and debt collectors may be violating the law

We stop the calls

We make sure this number never harasses you again

You get money

Up to $1,000 for harassment, and $500-$1,500 for illegal robocalls

You don't pay a dime

The other side pays our fees and costs.

We serve our customers nationwide

Hear from our clients

We are listening.

Submitted Complaints

I submitted a free case evaluation against interstate credit collections. I owed a debt to Home Depot, at trying to access the online pay my account was closed and I was pushed over to Intercredcol. I haven't received any statements to inform me of what I owe or assist me in payments, just harassment!

I don't recall who turned me over to this agency and they continue to harass me although I have not received any statements to inform me of what I owe. All I know is it shows up on my credit report. When I call I am turned around numerous times and made to hold for 30min to hours on end!

These folks represent a company named Carolina Water Systems in North Carolina. Back in 2008 I contracted with Carolina Water Systems to install a water system in a home that I owned. CWS was to finance the system through one of their finance companies. They came out and installed the system and then three or four days later they informed me that the financing did not go through. I politely told them to come and take he system out. They said they could not and would not take it out as they do not sell used systems and mine was now considered used. I told them that I really could not pay for it in full as they wanted me to do. In 2012 our home was foreclosed upon, and sold at auction. Carolina Water Systems sold my account to Interstate Credit and Collections. I keep getting letters from them at least twice or three times per month. I keep asking for proof that the purchase was consummated in 2011 as they claim but they refuse to comply with my request and have now been listing it on my credit report as delinquent and having been charged off. The documents I and my wife signed were signed in 2007 or 2008 not any later than that. I do know that any legally signed document over seven years ago is no longer binding. But since we have moved several times in the last 7 years I do not have the original documents. I hope you can help me gain restitution in this matter. Thank you for your time and attention to this atter!