Debt collectors like Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC cannot harass you over a debt. You have rights under the law. We will stop the harassment once and for all.
THE BEST PART IS…
If Dynamic Recovery Solutions violated the law, you will get money damages and Dynamic Recovery Solutions will pay our fees and costs. You will not pay us a penny for our time. Plus, some of our clients also receive debt relief and cleaned up credit reports. You have nothing to lose! Call us today at 888-572-0176 for a free consultation.
Who is Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC?
Dynamic Recovery Solutions is a third-party collection agency, headquartered in Greenville, SC, and started its business in 2008. Dynamic Recovery Solutions is a limited liability company. According to the Better Business Bureau (“BBB”), Dynamic Recovery Solutions is categorized as a collection agency. According to its website, Dynamic Recovery Solutions provides nationwide consumer and commercial collection services to organizations in the following industries: Banking, Student Loans, Heath Care, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities, Legal, and Real Estate. Dynamic has a track record for collecting on late stage debts. Dynamic Recovery Solutions also offers the following services: post-charge off collections, pre-charge off collections, skip-tracing, letter services, and reporting and analytics.
It appears that Dynamic Recovery Solutions collects on debts owed to third parties and collects on debts that it purchases. Therefore, in some situations, Dynamic may be a junk-debt buyer. For example, some collection agencies buy debt for pennies on the dollar, and then collect on it. Dynamic collects on various debts and they are usually time-barred debts, which means they are past the statute of limitations. We’ve helped a lot of consumers deal with Dynamic when Dynamic is collecting on payday loans; debts owed to major financial institutions, such as credit cards, installment loans, auto loans; retail store credit cards; student loans; insurance claims; and healthcare debt.
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Address, Phone Number, and Contact Information
Dynamic Recovery Solutions is located at 135 Interstate Boulevard, Suite #6, Greenville, SC 29615. The main telephone numbers for Dynamic Recovery Solutions are 866-996-1535 and 844-735-9451. These are just two of many Dynamic Recovery Solutions contact numbers.
Phone Numbers Used By Dynamic Recovery Solutions
Dynamic Recovery Solutions likely has dozens, if not over 100, phone numbers it calls from. Here are a few phone numbers Dynamic Recovery Solutions may be calling you from:
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Lawsuits
If you want to know just how unhappy consumers are with Dynamic Recovery Solutions, take a look at the number of lawsuits filed against Dynamic Recovery Solutions on the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (“PACER”). PACER is the federal docket throughout the country that lists federal complaints filed against Dynamic Recovery Solutions. When you do a search for Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC there are over 250 lawsuits filed against Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Most of these lawsuits involve consumer rights’ violations.
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Complaints
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”) is a federal law that applies to everyone in the United States. In other words, everyone is protected under the FDCPA. The FDCPA is a laundry list of what Dynamic Recovery Solutions can and cannot do while collecting a debt, as well as things debt collectors must do while collecting a debt. If Dynamic Recovery Solutions is harassing you over a debt, you have rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) protects you from robocalls. Robocalls are those annoying, automated, recorded calls that a computer makes to you all day long. You can tell it’s a robocall because either no one is on the other end of the line or there’s a delay when you pick up the phone before a live person comes on the line. You can get $500 per call if Dynamic Recovery Solutions violates the TCPA. Have you received a message from Dynamic Recovery Solutions that sounds pre-recorded? Or, maybe the message you received from Dynamic Recovery Solutions is cutoff at the beginning or the end? These are tell-tale signs that the message is pre-recorded. If you have these messages on your cell phone, you may have a TCPA case against Dynamic Recovery Solutions.
The Electronic Fund Transfer Act (“EFTA”) protects electronic payments that are deducted from bank accounts. If Dynamic Recovery Solutions took unauthorized deductions from your bank account, you may have an EFTA claim. Dynamic Recovery Solutions, like most collection agencies, wants to set up reoccurring payments from consumers. Imagine how much money Dynamic Recovery Solutions gets if hundreds, if not thousands, of consumers electronically pay them $50-$100, or more, per month. If you agreed to this type of reoccurring payment, Dynamic Recovery Solutions must follow certain steps to comply with the EFTA. Did Dynamic Recovery Solutions continue to take electronic payments after you said stop? Did Dynamic Recovery Solutions take more money from your checking account than you agreed to? If so, let’s talk about your rights under the EFTA.
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”) works to ensure that no information reported to your credit report is false. In essence, it gives you the right to dispute those inaccuracies that you find on your credit report. We handled a lot of cases recently where Dynamic Recovery Solutions reported debt on a consumer’s credit report. Dynamic Recovery Solutions likely reports on credit reports to obtain greater leverage over the consumer. If Dynamic Recovery Solutions is on your credit report, they may tell you if you pay the debt, they’ll remove it from your credit report. This is commonly known as pay for delete. You pay Dynamic Recovery Solutions, and they delete the debt from your credit report. Even if Dynamic Recovery Solutions is not on your credit report, maybe the original creditor is. If you pay off the debt to Dynamic Recovery Solutions, then the original creditor, and Dynamic Recovery Solutions, should accurately report this on your credit report.
Several states also have laws that provide its citizens an additional layer of protection. For example, if you live in California, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, Montana, or Pennsylvania you may be able to tack on a state-law claim with your federal law claim above. North Carolina, for example, has one of the most consumer-friendly statutes in the country. If you live in NC, and you’re harassed over a debt, you may get $500.00 – $4,000.00 in damages per violation. We work with a local counsel in NC. Our NC clients have received some great results in debt collection harassment cases. If you live in NC, and Dynamic Recovery Solutions is harassing you, you have tons of leverage to get a great settlement.
HOW CAN WE USE THE LAW TO HELP YOU?
We will use state and federal laws to immediately stop Dynamic Recovery Solutions debt collection. We will send a cease and desist letter to get the harassment to stop the same day. If Dynamic Recovery Solutions violates the FDCPA, EFTA, FCRA, or any state laws, you may be entitled to money damages. For example, under the FDCPA, you can get up $1,000.00 in damages plus actual damages. The FDCPA has a fee-shift provision. This means, Dynamic Recovery Solutions pays our attorney’s fees and costs. If you have a TCPA case against Dynamic Recovery Solutions, we will handle it based on a contingency fee.
THAT’S NOT ALL…
We have helped hundreds of consumers stop phone calls from Dynamic Recovery Solutions. We know how to stop the harassment and get you money damages. ONCE AGAIN, you will not pay us a penny for our time. We will help you based on a fee-shift provision and/or based on a contingency fee. That means, Dynamic Recovery Solutions pays our attorney’s fees and costs.
What If Dynamic Recovery Solutions Is On My Credit Report?
Based on our experience, Dynamic Recovery Solutions may credit report. That means, Dynamic Recovery Solutions may mark your credit report with the debt they are trying to collect on. In addition to Dynamic Recovery Solutions, the original creditor may be on your credit report. For example, if you owe Fingerhut, and Dynamic Recovery Solutions is collecting on it, both Fingerhut and Dynamic Recovery Solutions may have separate entries on your credit report. This is important because you will want both parties to update your credit report if you pay off the debt.
THE GOOD NEWS IS…
If Dynamic Recovery Solutions is on your credit report, we can help you dispute it. Mistakes on your credit report can be very costly. Along with causing you to pay higher interest rates, you may be denied credit, insurance, a rental home, a loan, or even a job because of these mistakes. Some mistakes may include someone else’s information on your credit report, inaccurate public records, stale collection accounts, or maybe you were a victim of identity theft. If you have a mistake on your credit report, there is a process to dispute them. My office will help you pull your credit report and dispute any inaccurate information.
If a credit reporting agency violates its obligations under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), you may be entitled to statutory damages up to $1,000.00, plus the credit reporting agency will be required to fix the error. The FCRA also has a fee-shift provision. This means, the credit reporting agency pays your attorney’s fees and costs. Therefore, you will not pay me a penny for my time. We have helped dozens of consumers fix inaccurate information on their credit reports.
Complaints against Dynamic Recovery Solutions
If you’re on this page, chances are you are just like the hundreds of consumers out there being harassed by Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Below are some complaints from the Better Business Bureau (“BBB”) and various consumer websites, including consumer complaints on our site. Dynamic Recovery Solutions is not accredited by the BBB. The BBB gives Dynamic Recovery Solutions a “B” rating. Despite its “B” rating, there are over 500 complaints on the BBB.
Here are some of the many BBB reviews and complaints regarding Dynamic Recovery Solutions:
- “These people tried getting in contact with me about a credit that i had over 10 years ago that was long closed out. They are scammers and have continued to harass me. My credit score is excellent and have no outstanding debt. Why doesn’t the BBB put a stop to these scam artists. I can’t believe they have a B rating. What a shame.”
- “Do not identify themselves, when asked repeatedly they will not identify themselves. Very rude and threatening. Business practices are deceitful.”
- “Company has called me over 50 times in the last 2 months. Mostly hang up immediately. Today they played a message telling me to call. They are very rude. I called and tried to figure out why they keep calling. It turns out that they want me to pay a bill close to $500. But it was a bill I paid over 2 years ago. They tried to get me to tell them my address, phone, and security number, of course I refused. Not a good company, with non-accurate info.”
One consumer was so upset with Dynamic Recovery Services, he started a public Facebook page, Almost Scammed by Dynamic Recovery Solutions, to let other consumer know about his interactions with Dynamic Recovery Solutions:
“I received a phone message from Dynamic Recovery Solutions on 07/02/2014. I was very puzzled because I do not owe any outstanding debt. I called them back and they informed me that they were trying to collect an unpaid debt from 2002 that I had owed to Mac Tools. Well I had settled and paid that debt in 2003 to a collection agency called Dynamic Recovery Services.
Which stinks is I had shredded all my documents from that debt in 2012. The man on the phone didn’t care he just wanted a payment. I asked for him to send me proof of the debt and he refused and said he would have to get back with his client and inform them I am refusing to pay and suggest they take legal action. Well I spent today on the phone. I called the Dynamic Recovery Services who I paid 11 years ago and told them my situation. To my surprise they were able to send me the paid in full letter from 2003! They also said that it is illegal for Dynamic Recovery Solutions to be contacting me on such an old debt whether it was paid or not.
Now I call Mac Tools and I find out that they have gotten a lot of complaints about Dynamic Recovery Services trying to collect debt that was paid years ago. I wonder how many people they scammed into paying debt that they had already paid years ago and had no way to prove it? Maybe if we get enough people that they tried to scam we could seek legal action against Dynamic Recovery Services.”
Consumers have even taken to Yelp to air their frustration with Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Out of 101 reviews, Dynamic Recovery Solutions only has a 1 star rating (out of 5) on Yelp. Here are a few things people on Yelp have to say about Dynamic Recovery Solutions:
- “I just received two letters stating that I owed a debt to CP Medical LLC, it’s a veterinarian hospital and medical supplies company… I have no pets and have no reason for medical supplies. I’d advise you to do what I did with the letter…TEAR IT UP REAL GOOD!! Total scam!”
- “Called claiming that someone was going to serve me papers. Well, guess what, I’m a registered Private Investigator and Service Processor in Texas and I know that’s not how it works. We DO NOT CALL FIRST. We just show up.”
- “Scammers, first they call me about some debt I owe to my dentist office. I called my dentist office that actually had some services done to me and the bill was paid in full from 6 yrs ago. Total lie my dentist confirm I have a 0.00 balance with them…. Making a complaint.. How can they still be in business.”
Cases We Have Handled Against Dynamic Recovery Solutions
I THINK YOU’LL AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY…
Threats and harassment by collection agencies can be pretty intimidating. Well, it turns out we can stop the harassment, attempt to get you money damages under the law, and the collection agency will have to pay us our fees and costs. Here are some of the cases we’ve handled against Dynamic Recovery Solutions:
- Marc v. v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Marc V. lives in Utah and Dynamic Recovery Solutions was attempting to collect on a debt originally owed to First Premier Bank, which was past the statute of limitations. In this case, Dynamic Recovery Solutions sent a letter in 2016 to Marc attempting to collect the time barred debt. The last payment Marc V. had made on this account was in 2006. The letter that Dynamic sent to Marc did not inform Marc that the debt was barred by the statute of limitations and did not disclose the date of the last transaction. In this case, we alleged that is the Dynamic’s policy and practice to send collection letters on debts past the statute of limitations without disclosing to the consumer that the debt is time barred. Therefore, we alleged that Dynamic violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Carlita S. v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Carlita S. lives in California and therefore has protection not only under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, but also the California state statute, Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Dynamic Recovery Solutions was calling Carlita attempting to collect a consumer debt from our client. Dynamic called from 619-754-8958 and 619-632-5057, which are two of Dynamic’s telephone numbers. Dynamic was calling Carlita looking for a “Kevin C.” On two separate occasions, Carlita told Dynamic’s representatives that she was not Kevin, they had the wrong number, and to stop calling. Despite being put on notice that they had the wrong number and Carlita’s request for Dynamic to stop calling, Dynamic continued to place collection calls to Carlita’s cell phone. Here, we alleged that Dynamic violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Winston S. v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Winston lives in Florida and therefore has protection not only under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, but also the Florida state statute, Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act. Dynamic Recovery was calling Winston to collect a consumer debt that he did not owe. Dynamic called Winston from 407-545-7188, which is one of Dynamic’s phone numbers. Dynamic Recovery Solutions was calling Winston looking for a “Shawn T.” On several occasions, Winston spoke with Dynamic’s representatives and told Dynamic that they had the wrong number and to stop calling. Our firm also sent a letter to Dynamic requesting Dynamic Recovery Solutions to cease and desist all calls to Winston’s telephone. Despite these requests, Dynamic continued to call Winston on a debt that he did not owe. Here, we alleged that Dynamic violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act.
Here’s What Our Clients Say About Us
“Thank you and your law office wish there were more law firms like yours that do what they say and take that extra step to fight the corrupt people on earth.”
“Agruss Law Firm, LLC is excellent!! They are very professional, honest and worthy of 10 stars!! They answered all my questions, resolved my case quickly and even got me a small settlement (I wasn’t expecting anything so that was a nice surprise!).”
“Every question was answered and everything went the way you stated. I wish Agruss Law Firm much more business and I will pass on the good facts to everyone I know who is seeking for legal assistance. Thanks, everyone also who hands on this case. It was a pleasure. Have a good year!”
Can Dynamic Recovery Solutions Sue You?
Although anyone can sue anyone for any reason, we have never seen Dynamic Recovery Solutions sue consumers. It’s likely Dynamic Recovery Solutions does not sue because they do not always own the debt they are collecting on. Also, Dynamic Recovery Solutions would have to hire a lawyer, or use in-house counsel, to file a lawsuit. It’s likely Dynamic Recovery Solutions collects debts through the entire country. Therefore, it would be very difficult to have lawyers, or a law firm, licensed in every state. There are collection agencies that do sue consumers. For example, Midland Credit Management is one of the largest junk-debt buyers. Midland Credit Management collects on debt and also sues on debt. The opposite is true with Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Therefore, it would be very unusual if Dynamic Recovery Solutions sued you. The original creditor, on the other hand, may hire a collection firm, or lawyer, to sue you. If Dynamic Recovery Solutions has threatened to sue you, call us. We can help.
Can Dynamic Recovery Solutions Garnish Your Wages?
No, not unless they have a judgment. If Dynamic Recovery Solutions has not sued you, then Dynamic Recovery Solutions cannot get a judgment. Minus limited situations (usually dealing with debts owed to the government for student loans, taxes, etc.), in order to garnish someone’s wages, you need a judgment first. In short, we have not seen Dynamic file a lawsuit against a consumer. So, Dynamic Recovery Solutions cannot garnish your wages, minus the exceptions listed above. If Dynamic Recovery Solutions has threatened to garnish your wages, contact our office right away.
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Settlement
If you want to settle a debt with Dynamic Recovery Solutions, ask yourself these questions first:
- Do I really owe this debt?
- Is this debt within the statute of limitations?
- Is this debt on my credit report?
- If I pay this debt, will Dynamic Recovery Solutions remove it from my credit report?
- If I pay this debt, will the original creditor remove it from my credit report?
- If I pay this debt, will I get something in writing from Dynamic Recovery Solutions confirming the payment and settlement terms?
These are not the only things to consider when dealing with debt collectors. We are here to help you answer the questions above, and much more. Whether it’s harassment, settlement, pay for delete, or any other legal issue with Dynamic Recovery Solutions, the folks at Agruss Law Firm are here to help you.
Share Your Complaints About Dynamic Recovery Solutions Below
Post your complaints about Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Sharing your complaints about Dynamic Recovery Solutions will help other consumers know what to do when Dynamic Recovery Solutions starts calling. Sharing your experience may help someone else.
HERE’S THE DEAL!
If you are being harassed by Dynamic Recovery Solutions over a debt, you may be entitled to money damages. Get up to $1,000 for harassment, and $500-$1,500 for illegal robocalls. Under various state and federal laws, we will help you based on a fee-shift provision and/or based on a contingency fee. That means, the collector pays your attorney’s fees and costs. You won’t pay us a penny. We have settled thousands of debt collection harassment cases. Let us help you today. Contact Agruss Law Firm at 888-572- 0176 to stop the harassment once and for all.